Monday, November 17, 2014

Inexpensive Gift Ideas.... ColourPop Lippie Stix

Hello beauties, happy Monday!  Thanksgiving is next week and that means Christmas will be here before you know it.  I like to start Christmas shopping around the first week of October (I hate crowded malls and long lines) so I am always looking for small inexpensive gifts to give the special beauty lovers in my life.

 I initially heard about ColourPop through CoffeeBreakWithDani on Youtube when she was launching her signature color Frida.  I liked it so much on video, I had to have it.  It's the kind of color that is effortless, a color you can wear to your kids school functions or meeting the boyfriends parents for the first time.  The great thing about ColourPop is that all their products are just $5.00 each and if you spend $30 shipping is free.  Here's a secret, you might as well spend $30 because shipping is $5.95 each order. 

There are 40 colors with a wide variety of shades to choose from.  They come in 3 different finishes, Matte, Glossy and Satin.  The Matte lippie Stix, I find to be long lasting but drying so make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized.  I didn't pick up any Glossy or Pearlized ones but the Satin finishes are fabulous.  You can also purchase the matching Lippie Pencil to go along with the Stix.  I would recommend using a lip liner for the Matte Lippie Stix, you don't want them to run over your lip line.

ColourPop's customer service is great.  They got my order wrong, I emailed them and they sent me the right items right away.  The only negative is that one of my Lippie Stix broke already, I just clicked it once and the product won't come up.  I will be emailing customer service again. 

Here are the swatches of my lippie Stix that I bought. 

ColourPop Lippie Stix, names are as marked.  Each Lippie Stix is 1.0g/0.0352oz


 
They come in these cute tubes that click up the product and can fit in your pocket, clutch, etc. 
I would have to say that my favorites out of this bunch are Bichette and Frida.  I am not normally a darker vampy color girl since I am so pale, but they were only $5.00 so I thought I would try it out.  Check these out for inexpensive gifts or stocking stuffers. 

Thanks for listening, until next blog, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. how much does each lippie stix weigh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I can't believe I left that info out. Each Lippie Stix is 1.0g/0.0352oz
      Have a great day!

      Delete