Thursday, November 13, 2014

Quick Inexpesive Holiday Gift Idea - BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight

Hello Beauties!  I am here to tell you about some inexpensive...and maybe some expensive gift ideas for the Holiday Season.  You can gift a beauty lover basically just about anything, because we all love gifts but if you are looking for a great gift idea that's cheap but doesn't look cheap, here it is.  The BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight in 3 colors, Champagne Gold, Opal and Pearl.

I have wanted to buy one of the BECCA skin perfectors but I didn't want to spend $41 on a 1.7 oz that comes in 5 colors because you know I'm going to want them all.  I saw this little Holiday Pack when I was in Ulta, it was the last one there so I grabbed it. These are the perfect highlighters.

I already have the Opal Pressed Skin Perfector and I LOOOVVEE it.  Here are the Swatches below.  The 3 pack retails for $25 for three 0.17 oz. bottles. 

Thanks for listening, until next blog Sarah

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector $25



Swatches of Highlighters








No comments:

Post a Comment